Europa League. Dinamo Minsk - Tromso

Here we discuss everything regarding the club in our hearts, in English!
Welcome to all our foreign friends! (and Foe's)

Moderator: Moderatorer

alesby
Tilskuer

Re: Europa League. Dinamo Minsk - Tromso

Legg inn av alesby » 20 jul 2009, 09:44

BTW, there was no way to watch Dinamo Minsk -Tromso online via Internet.

How about the second game: Tromso-Dinamo Minsk? Will the game be online?

Brukeravatar
President Lars G
Bummen
Sted: Tromsø
Kontakt:

Legg inn av President Lars G » 20 jul 2009, 21:01

fan85 skrev:What to say ... Tromso not impressed. But have played a disciplined and reliable defense. With the game only once seriously trouble our goalkeeper, while counter attacking your insidious beat from a corner, but the fingertips Chanovich managed to beat off the ball. And it was two shots after the corner - dangerously beaten head.

A Dinamo moments were many more, but we "old-good" tradition squander them.
So you`re not impressed about Tromsø? Well, what about your own team, Dinamo? They didnt impressed at all, and they was the home team. we got a good result, away. Are you really serious when you`re saying that Dinamo had a lot of "moments" (I guess you`re talking about goal attempts?). I was in Minsk, at the stadium, so I guess we have seen the same match, but I really wonder when I`m reading this.
And noting supported Tromso girls from Junior Women's National Team of Norway on football, plus a group of fans ~ 10 people in the bed.

I dont understand this? Noting supported Tromso?????? 10 people in the bed? There was 10-15 people in the "bed" if being "in the bed" is being at the place of the stadium where we was seated. Maybe you are saying that we were in bed because we were sleeping, not making much sound?

We tried to make some sound, but its not easy to be heard when the home fans was singing and making sound. And there also was aboth 10 other people at the stadium supporting Tromsø, and the girls too. It is a long way, and a expencice trip from Tromsø to Minsk, and we are one of the smallest supporter clubs of the top league in Norway. Maybe something to think about before you criticize us. I`m in fact impressed that 10 supporters travelled to Minsk and Belarus. As Reginiussen already told you, Belarus dont have a good rumor in Norway, It`s not easy too travel to Belarus, and it is in the middle of the summer.

As I told you, I dont understand what you`re saying?
Are you saying that no one supported Tromso in this match? We, the fans, travelled with the same airplane as the players, a chartered plane, so they knew that we was there. And if you`re not blind, you could see some of the players giving us a thank you after the match, when they was starting to applaud to us.

Not easy to be heard when the home fans started singing ;)

Bilde

Bilde

No one supported Tromso? [-X

:wink:
En landsdel - En by - Ett lag
----------Tromsø IL----------
***Nord-Norges stolthet***

Brukeravatar
President Lars G
Bummen
Kontakt:

Legg inn av President Lars G » 20 jul 2009, 21:07

alesby skrev:BTW, there was no way to watch Dinamo Minsk -Tromso online via Internet.

How about the second game: Tromso-Dinamo Minsk? Will the game be online?
It is possible too see this match at TV 2 Sport. Dont know if its possible to see it in Belarus..

By the way...Welcome to the North of Norway, to Tromsø and Alfheim stadium, to all of the Dinamo-supporters ;) It was fun to have a look and listen to the fans at the Dinamo stadium. The supporters impressed me a litle bit, the team not so much :wink: Sorry we cant give you a hot summer day like we had two days of in Belarus :D

Brukeravatar
fan85
Tilskuer

Legg inn av fan85 » 21 jul 2009, 10:46

President Lars G skrev:
No one supported Tromso?
There it is written not "nothing", there it is written "noting".
President Lars G skrev:
Are you really serious when you`re saying that Dinamo had a lot of "moments" (I guess you`re talking about goal attempts?)
For words I answer:)
Tromso has not impressed because is with what to compare. The same Danish Odense with which we played two years ago, looked much more powerfully.
Bilde

el-str
Tilskuer

Legg inn av el-str » 21 jul 2009, 13:10

Guys,

Could we see the game in the Internet? Any links?

Brukeravatar
Hanne
Førsteelleveren
Sted: Oslo

Legg inn av Hanne » 21 jul 2009, 18:06

Tv2 is showing the game.

http://webtv.tv2.no/multimedia/webtv/sl ... play=false

Use Internet Explorer, not Opera or Firefox, and you need to log in, and you have to pay to see the game. Is it 90 kr? Anyone?
I can not be held responsible for what comes out of my mouth!

Brukeravatar
Målselv`s TIL-SUPORTER
Førsteelleveren
Sted: Målselv
Kontakt:

Legg inn av Målselv`s TIL-SUPORTER » 21 jul 2009, 18:37

99 kr I think.
- Isberget Målselv! -

Brukeravatar
moxproxy
Juniorspiller

Legg inn av moxproxy » 21 jul 2009, 19:11

99 kr. is correct, app. 45 000 BYR.
"Dagen er ikke helt den samme uten JJ" (nei, ikke Jan Jönsson)

Reginiussen
Kamptroppen

Legg inn av Reginiussen » 21 jul 2009, 19:33

I don`t think it is possible to view TV2 on the web in other countries than Norway?

Brukeravatar
Hanne
Førsteelleveren

Legg inn av Hanne » 21 jul 2009, 22:04

Why not?
I can not be held responsible for what comes out of my mouth!

Reginiussen
Kamptroppen

Legg inn av Reginiussen » 21 jul 2009, 23:23

Something to do with the rights for television on internet i think. I couldn`t use TV2 on the web in England or in Sweden to mention a couple of examples.

Brukeravatar
President Lars G
Bummen
Kontakt:

Legg inn av President Lars G » 22 jul 2009, 00:52

fan85 skrev:
President Lars G skrev:
No one supported Tromso?
There it is written not "nothing", there it is written "noting".
Okey?
Still, I dont understand this? Can someone explain this to me then?
And noting supported Tromso girls from Junior Women's National Team of Norway on football, plus a group of fans ~ 10 people in the bed.

And, if you`re not impressed about Tromsø, then I`m really interested to know what you`re thinking about Dinamo Minsk, playing at home against us, not able to get many big "moments" (goal attempts), and not being psysically stronger than Tromsø.

Brukeravatar
Øyvind Høier
Bummen

Legg inn av Øyvind Høier » 22 jul 2009, 03:11

Reginiussen skrev:Something to do with the rights for television on internet i think. I couldn`t use TV2 on the web in England or in Sweden to mention a couple of examples.
Yes, you are correct, Reginiussen. It is not possible in other countries. I was in Spain in May, but was not able to watch a home match online. "No rights in foreign countries", was the message I got.
Støtt Isberget Tifo! Bidrag kan settes inn på konto 4750.18.72977. Hjelp oss å sette mer farge på Alfheim..

Brukeravatar
fan85
Tilskuer

Legg inn av fan85 » 22 jul 2009, 14:58

President Lars G skrev: Still, I dont understand this? Can someone explain this to me then?
Ок. I shall paraphrase.
In Minsk in stadium Dinamo your football club has been supported: 1). Girls from U-19 team Norway 2.) group of fans ~10 person

President Lars G skrev: And, if you`re not impressed about Tromsø, then I`m really interested to know what you`re thinking about Dinamo Minsk, playing at home against us, not able to get many big "moments" (goal attempts), and not being psysically stronger than Tromsø.
I shall remain at my opinion, you at yours. As video with game has not appeared.

Let's wait for tomorrow's game. :mrgreen:
Bilde

ToonArmy

Legg inn av ToonArmy » 22 jul 2009, 21:40

Øyvind Høier skrev:
Reginiussen skrev:Something to do with the rights for television on internet i think. I couldn`t use TV2 on the web in England or in Sweden to mention a couple of examples.
Yes, you are correct, Reginiussen. It is not possible in other countries. I was in Spain in May, but was not able to watch a home match online. "No rights in foreign countries", was the message I got.
hmm, this sounds veird. My niese is married and lives in Scotland. Her husband use to see TIL games on the net.
Edit; its not thru TV2 though...

Brukeravatar
gobo
Førsteelleveren
Sted: Tromsø, Mortensnes
Kontakt:

Legg inn av gobo » 22 jul 2009, 23:42

I was able to watch a TIL-match from TV2 when I was in Australia. But I already had the TV2-account set up from earlier, so that might have been the reason. They might have gotten stricter the last couple of years as well...
Sá er einn staðr þar er kallaðr er Álfheimr. Þar byggir fólk þat er Ljósálfar heita, en Døkkálfar búa niðri í jörðu, ok eru þeir ólíkir sýnum ok miklu ólíkari reyndum. Ljósálfar eru fegri en sól sýnum, en Døkkálfar eru svartari biki.

Reginiussen
Kamptroppen

Legg inn av Reginiussen » 23 jul 2009, 00:19

ToonArmy skrev:
Øyvind Høier skrev:
hmm, this sounds veird. My niese is married and lives in Scotland. Her husband use to see TIL games on the net.
Edit; its not thru TV2 though...
TIL-matches is usually possible to see on streams from sites like www.livesport247.com or atdhe.net. If someone are going to use the first site, be aware that the prize is 3 euros, app 24-27 NOK each week and you need to register. The other site is free streams. Free streams can also be found on www.my2p.eu

Gobo: They have probably been stricter, the last year or so TV2 has been blocked on the internet in foreign countries.

Brukeravatar
President Lars G
Bummen
Kontakt:

Legg inn av President Lars G » 23 jul 2009, 15:18

fan85 skrev:
President Lars G skrev: Still, I dont understand this? Can someone explain this to me then?
Ок. I shall paraphrase.
In Minsk in stadium Dinamo your football club has been supported: 1). Girls from U-19 team Norway 2.) group of fans ~10 person

:
ok :D
Thank you for explaining it to me ;) Now i understand you, I guess it was just a misunderstanding ;)

And now, lets look forward to the big match today, and welcome to all of the fans :wink:

Brukeravatar
fan85
Tilskuer

Legg inn av fan85 » 23 jul 2009, 21:33

Congratulations!
I can tell, that defeat was not a surprise. However, not such big...

I shall be grateful if will leave here links to all goals from a match and any photos.

Good luck to you in the further! :thumbsup:
Bilde

Cricket
Juniorspiller

Legg inn av Cricket » 23 jul 2009, 22:12

Dinamo Minsk are a very good side and I wish you all the best for the upcoming season. And I must add that Andrey Chukhley is a player with great pace,skills and technique. In fact I would be very happy if he ever were to sign for Tromsø sometime in the future.

Svar